This course is intended for Crane Operators. It mainly deals with the regulatory requirements, design and construction, control functions & mode of operation, lifting operations including requirements for lifting of personnel, safe working procedures, and inspection & maintenance for offshore crane.
Course Aims / Objectives:
The course deals with the following subject & training areas:
- Crane operator requirements
- Regulations relating to crane operations
- Crane terminology and definitions
- Inspection and maintenance
- Design and construction of offshore cranes
- Familiarization and practice on crane controls and proper operation
- Lifting Operations including requirements for lifting of personnel
- Familiarization and practice on the use of crane safety systems
- Safety: How to prevent untoward incidents
- Practical exercises/operation of offshore cranes on simulator
Instructor-Led classroom lecture and discussions supported with training videos and guided hands-on practice & simulator exercises for crane operation. A written and practical examination forms part of the training.
Entry Requirement / Target Group:
Entry to this course is open for aspiring, new, and experienced crane operators.
A Certificate of Completion or Document of Evidence is given to each participant who satisfactorily fulfills the Course.
1 Week (5 Days)