This course is designed for Crane Operators. It essentially covers lessons and practical instructions on the requirements, construction, safety aspects, and operation of fixed hydraulic ship crane.
Course Aims / Objectives:
The course aims to enable participants to obtain knowledge and understand the underlying principles and practices concerning construction and operation of the crane for safe lifting operations including lifting of personnel.
Coverage / Program Focus:
The course deals with the following subject & training areas:
- Crane operator requirements
- Regulations relating to crane operations
- Crane terminologies and definitions
- Inspection and maintenance
- Design and construction of fixed hydraulic ship crane
- Crane controls and proper operation
- Lifting Operations including Lifting of Personnel
- Use of crane safety systems
- How to prevent untoward incidents
- Crane operation (simulator)
Instructor-Led classroom lecture and discussioms supported with training videos and guided hands-on practice & simulator exercises for crane operation.
A Certificate of Completion or Document of Evidence is given to each participant who satisfactorily fulfills the Course.